Why People Become Ordained

Here are some stories about why people became ordained through the Universal Life Church and have trained through our online seminary. They readily share their stories and knowledge to help you add to yours.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Ordination

As a youth, I spent at least three days a week at our Methodist church. The values instilled in me exist today as a legacy laid down by the preachers, the deacons, and my now deceased parents.

I believe it is oh so great to be of a positive spirit, and to give as much good energy as one can. In light of that, I decided to become ordained so that I would have the great wisdom and strength of the ULC Seminary organization guiding me in this journey of life.

I have created a SILENT MINISTRY, where I give muted and improvised prayers to those in my daily dealings with the world.

My credentials of ministry hold a valued spot over my desk, and I use it for inspiration often.

Peace Be Still
Rev. Jarvis William Peay
Napa, California
*******************************
 
The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more. 

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.We also offer many free wedding ceremonies for your use.

 
The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.  
 
Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments: