Why People Become Ordained

Here are some stories about why people became ordained through the Universal Life Church and have trained through our online seminary. They readily share their stories and knowledge to help you add to yours.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Online Ordination

Universal Life Church
Dear Amy,

I became a minister in ULC because of my energy work. By that I mean, I use various techniques such as Healing Touch, Quantum Touch and "Laying on of Hands" to channel healing light and energy to individuals who request it. Some times I work long distance (not in the presence of the person asking for assistance) other times, I use my hands to transmit energy into the problem area. That can be a problem legally because many states regulate healing practitioners regardless of modality, but ministers are protected under the freedom of religion in our constitution.

I was advised to become ordained in order to be able to "Lay on Hands". I was so happy to find ULC with its open-ended philosophy. I could easily affirm ULC principles. I believe in the freedom to be me and grant that freedom to all. ULC allows for the infinite expression of Love which is who we all are.

I use my ministry only in my healing work. I make no demands on my clients; do not insist that believe in anything; I give love and light always asking that their highest good be granted.

I'm attaching a picture of me taken at the beach. Hope that works.

Thank you for all that you do at ULC.

Light and Love
Patricia Cockerill


*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more. 

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.We also offer many free wedding ceremonies for your use.

 
The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.  
 
Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments: