Why People Become Ordained

Here are some stories about why people became ordained through the Universal Life Church and have trained through our online seminary. They readily share their stories and knowledge to help you add to yours.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Spirit Quest

SPIRIT QUEST INSIGHTS

Wow!! Where to begin? This course has helped me in so many ways that I am not sure where to even begin. I have only been "awake" for two years now and I have had wonderful angels to assist me. At the beginning they were human (and even now they are still with me but not to the extent they were at first).

Over the past few months, however, they have been more on a spiritual level. Granted, with this last lesson you mentioned a little more about the Spirit Guides. I guess I really should have asked you to go into more detail about them but time gets away from me and the next thing I knew, we were off on another topic. In any case, I have learned that Archangel Raphael is my special protector as he is the Patron of Healers.

One of the biggest things I have learned from this class is that I am meant to work in the healing arts of some sort. It has been reinforced that I am a Lightworker and recently I feel like I am being led in the direction of being an assistant in Cutting Cords. My Spirit Guides are not only here on this planet, but they also in the Universe and love to take me flying with them. On many of these excursions they have shown me the lovely colors of the Chakras. Even now, however, I still have trouble getting them aligned, remember the order they are in, and what they do. 

Another thing I have had to "deal" with is trying to figure out why you used a rose to blow things up. To me, a rose is a beautiful thing. Why would you want to blow something up that is so perfect? At first when it was time to blow the rose up, I would substitute it with the old fashion, cartoon type of bomb with the fuse sticking out of the top.  

Rev. Carol Mayhall

**********************

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.

The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with theUniversal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar