Why People Become Ordained

Here are some stories about why people became ordained through the Universal Life Church and have trained through our online seminary. They readily share their stories and knowledge to help you add to yours.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Wicca

I have been a Wiccan for 10 years and an ULC minister for 18 months.  I decided to take this Wiccan course pretty much just to test my knowledge.  Lesson 2 on consequences had made me realize how important the Wiccan Rede really is. That everything  good or bad has  consequences. I pretty much used this subject to help me make good decisions each day in my own life. In my essay on lesson 2, I wrote how I didn't keep up on my maintenance with my car and how much it would have cost me less if I kept up with it and how the money I spent could have went to more useful things, like diapers for my daughter. this was the consequences of my actions. I am still hung up on drowsing, maybe some day I will concentrate on this subject.   Most of everything else from wiccan holidays to altar tools and the elements I already knew from books written by buckland and cunningham, but it is always good refresh your memory. I also loved sharing my wiccaning ritual I performed on my daughter with you, I already had it written out before I ever took this course, I posted it on the forum for all to read and hope that anyone who reads it will enjoy. I believe that this course would be good for non-wiccans searching to understand our beautiful religion and help clear them of all the misconception they may have heard from their local church or mainstream tv.    My main Goal as an ULC Wiccan Minister is to reach out to those in touch with nature and help build a Earth-based congregation here on the nh seacoast. I have enjoyed your lesson on Wicca and am thinking out doing the Pagan one next.
Bright Blessings
Rev. Michael Engel
*******************************
 
The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more. 

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.We also offer many free wedding ceremonies for your use.

 
The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.  
 
Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar